Rates and Accommodation Information
Price List for Accommodation in Aowanda National Forest Recreation Area(New fares from 7/1/2021 are as follows)
|Room Type||Room Capacity||Number of Rooms||Weekday Price||Peak Season and Holiday Price||Deposit Amount|
|Cabins zone||2-person room||2||NT$2,800||NT$3,300||NT$500|
|Cabins zone||4-person room||4||NT$4,600||NT$5,300||NT$1,000|
|Cabins zone||6-person room||2||NT$6,700||NT$7,900||NT$1,500|
|Green Resort Village||2-person room||9||NT$2,400||NT$2,800||NT$500|
|Green Resort Village||4-person room||3||NT$4,600||NT$5,300||NT$1,000|
|Red Resort Village||2-person room||6||NT$2,000||NT$2,300||NT$500|
|Red Resort Village||4-person room||1||NT$4,600||NT$5,300||NT$1,000|
◆prices during peak seasons and holidays:
Peak season (from October every year to the end of February of the following year, including non-holidays).
Holidays (Fridays, Saturdays and the eve of a public holiday)
◆price on weekdays: Non-holidays (Sundays to Thursdays) during off-season (March to the end of September of each year). Excluding the eve of a public holiday.
◆price of accommodation includes the room price, plus: 1. Breakfast、dinner (based on the number of people for the room type), 2. Admission ticket to the recreation area (based on the number of people for the room type), 3. Parking (for two-person and four-person rooms: 1 vehicle; for six-person room : 2 vehicles). No refunds are given for items included in the package.
◆Six-person room (family room): Includes one 4-person suite, one 2-person suite and a living room.
Cancellation and Deposit Regulations
To cancel reservation, go to the member's page to apply for cancellation. Refunds are batch processed every 10 days. The overall procedure will take 20 to 30 calendar days, and we apologize for any inconvenience.
1. for cancellations made successfully 14 days prior to the reserved da 100% of the full amount deposion will be refunded.
2. for cancellations made successfully 7 to 13 days prior to the reserved da 70% of the full amount deposion will be refunded.
3. for cancellations made successfully 3 to 6 days prior to the reserved da 50% of the full amount deposion will be refunded.
4. for cancellations made successfully 1 to 2 days prior to the reserved da 30% of the full amount deposion will be refunded.
5. for cancellations made successfully 0 days prior to the reserved da 0% of the full amount deposion will be refunded.
6. If weather reports such as heavy rain, torrential rain, typhoon warnings, earthquakes, road obstructions or other force majeure are issued by the Weather Bureau for the reserved days, a refund of the full amount of the deposit may be requested.
1. The price of accommodation includes 1. room, 2. breakfast、dinner (based on the number of people for the room type), 3. admission tickets to the recreation area (based on the number of people for the room type), 4. parking (for two-person and four-person rooms: 1 vehicle; for six-person room: 2 vehicles). Refunds will not be given for unused Items included in the package.
2. Check-in: 15:00 to 17:00 in the afternoon (If you cannot arrive during this time, please contact the Visitor Center).
Check out: Before 11:00 am of the following day.
*Some sections of the road from Wushe to Aowanda have no street lights. In consideration of the safety of drivingat night, please complete check-in registration before 17:00.
3. For visitors who reserved online, please pay by credit card or remit according to the payment statement. When entering the recreation area, show the reservation and payment receipt at the ticket booth. Admission fee and parking fee are free for overnight visitors according to their room types. (Cost of 2-person rooms includes 2 admission tickets and parking for 1 vehicle; cost of 4-person rooms includes 4 admission tickets and parking for 1 vehicle; cost of 6-person rooms includes 6 admission tickets and parking for 2 vehicles. Refunds will not be given if the above items are unused).
4. For visitors who reserved over the telephone (reservations made within three days) and visitors without advance reservation, pay admission and parking at the ticket booth. When registering for check-in, redeem the admission and parking fees with the invoice (receipt).
5. This villa is a Silver Class Green Hotel, and does not provide items such as toothbrush, toothpaste, shower caps, razors, bottled water or towels in the guest rooms (visitors who need these items can purchase them at the Visitor Center). Towels, shower gel and shampoo are provided and there are water coolers. Visitors are recommended to bring their own Personal items. Thank you for your cooperation!
6. To protect the natural ecology, eco lightings are used in the recreation area. However, eco lights are less bright and overnight guests are recommerded to provide their own flashlights.
7. No extra bed, quilt, pillow or other beddings are provided.
1. Do not smoke, start a fire, cook or litter in the park.
2. To prevent the spread of rabies, pets (mammals) are not allowed in the park.
Overseas Room Reservation
For visitors who are reserving their room from abroad, please do not make payment after the reservation is successfully to confirm yourreservation completed. Call the Visitor Center at +886-49-2974511 (service hours: 8:00~17:00) within the payment deadline.
～The above prices are for reference only. Actual prices shall subjed the on-site announcement.～